Episode 39: I Caim, I Stanged, I Blasted

Merry Christmas, Killer Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah, Yummy Yuletide, Wockin' Winter Solstice, and an Awesome Anything Else you're celebrating Viewers! In our final episode of 2018, we find ourselves on the aptly named Meon Hill amidst a tangle of mangold pulp, devils with bad aim, Black Shuck, fraud, preconscious autobiographies, an unsolved murder, a solved murder, and a bunch of Italians. Follow us following Fabian of the Yard, and his trusty sidekick Detective Sergeant Webb as they try to solve the Murder of Charles Walton, a.k.a. The Witchcraft Murder, in Episode 39: I Caim, I Stanged, I Blasted!

P.S. We'll be going on a brief hiatus after this one while Katie and Carl move, so savor it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 26: Hale Or High Watergate

Episode 22: The King of Conspiracies Part 2 - Signature Tilt

Episode 34: The Gunpowder Plot Part II - Threats Are Only For Boyz